Monday, May 5, 2008

Two Boxes

God's Boxes
I have in my hands two boxes which God gave me to hold. He said, 'Put all your sorrows in the black box and all your joys in the gold.'

I heeded His words, and in the two boxes, Both my joys and sorrows I stored, But though the gold became heavier each day, The black was as light as before.

With curiosity, I opened the black, I wanted to find out why, And I saw, in the base of the box, a hole, Which my sorrows had fallen out by.

I showed the hole to God, and mused, 'I wonder where my sorrows could be!' He smiled a gentle smile and said, 'My child, they're all here with me..'

I asked God, why He gave me the boxes, Why the gold and the black with the hole? 'My child, the gold is for you to count your blessings & the black is for you to let go.'

We should consider all of our friends a blessing.
Send this to a friend today just to let them know you are thinking of them and that they are a joy in your life.

A ball is a circle, no beginning, no end. It keeps us together like our Circle of Friends.

But the treasure inside for you to see, Is the treasure of friendship you've granted to me. Today I pass the friendship ball to you. Pass it on to someone who is a friend to you...

No comments: