Friday, May 9, 2008

Hope Of Japan Pampered Chef Online Party.

Wilhite's Weekday (3) Wishes - April 28, 2008
Wish # 1 (Shellee) - Shellee is hosting an online Pampered Chef party, in order to stock up on some kitchen needs in Japan. She would like to get as many orders as possible. While she would never want me to post this (I’m the husband and can anyway :o) ), if any of you ladies were needing any kitchen supplies, Shellee would appreciate the orders.

The official instruction on how to do that is “They just go to my website at www.pamperedchef.biz/mcummings and select Order Products. Then select YES, I was Invited to a Show. They will then have to put your name in as the host. It will then allow them to shop and even place an order right there. I will get an email with each order placed and will put the order on your show.”

No comments: